Partial Wedding / Event Planning
Perfect for those who started the wedding / event process and would like a professional to assist with the rest of the planning process!
- Free 20 min phone consultation to see where you are in the planning process.
- Review and confirmation of all planned vendors along with their contracts
- Assist with booking remaining vendors
- A meeting at the chosen venue, for set up details, and locations for parking (guests and vendors)
- Coordination of final walk through at ceremony/reception sites to determine layout and set up items
- Develop a detailed wedding day timeline
- Consultation of the timeline with my clients and sent to coordinating vendors.
- Unlimited email & phone questions
- Coordinate services for wedding / event day up to 12 hours including:
Inventory and take responsibility of wedding day items (programs, menus, seating cards, unity candle, guest book, cake knife, toasting glasses, etc.)
greet vendors upon arrival and receive deliveries on site
Work with service providers to insure proper set up of ceremony and reception
Gathe any personal items remaining at the end of the event (gifts, cake servers, toasting flutes, etc.)
Ensure that everything at the venue is cleaned according to the contract
- Access to Bridal Kit the day of